Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"The Pedal Pusher"



I don't know about you, but as gas prices continue to skyrocket, I am beginning to consider alternate modes of transportation that don't require a visit to the pump. Riding my bike has crossed my mind, but I have been stumped on how to travel on two wheels with my necessities (i.e. wallet, keys, phone and other random goodies) without resorting to a bulky backpack or a fancy fanny pack. Leave it to lululemon to solve my accessory dilemma with one of their latest products: "The Pedal Pusher."

As pictured above, they have created a functional, cross body tote that attaches to your bike's handlebars. lulu describes this new bag as a "removable basket for your bike." Brilliant.

Happy Pedaling!


"The Pedal Pusher" is just a click away!
http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/ride-on/The-Pedal-Pusher?cc=4360&skuId=3443487&catId=ride-on




No comments:

Post a Comment