Friday, February 10, 2012

Ahoy Matey!

Feeling nautical? Stripes, anchors and starfish, oh my! So many ways to sport this current trend. What better way to do it than with accessories?! I am a ring fanatic. Maybe it is because I have long fingers or because I talk with my hands. I don't know. But I am always looking for unique rings that I can add to my coveted collection. The H&M Gold Starfish Ring* pictured above is one of my recent finds. A very authentic design and unbelievable price - only $3.95!

If you are looking for an understated and affordable way to ride the nautical trend wave, turn to your trusty accessories. They will keep you afloat in the ever changing world of fashion.

*Visit the following link to learn more about this featured H&M ring:
http://www.hm.com/us/product/98696?article=98696-A

1 comment: