Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Bowl Scarf



Scarves rock. It's where function meets fashion. Since my wardrobe primarily consists of solid, neutral pieces (white, black, grey, denim), scarves come in handy when I want to add a bright accent color or an eye-catching print to my look.

My recent scarf find hails from H&M. As you can see, it is kind of a party (perhaps perfect for a 49er Super Bowl fiesta)! Trend-right leopard print, a geometric pattern, red trim, oh my ;) Even though there is a lot going on with this scarf design, it works. 

Picture it: pair this scarf with a black or white top & jeans. Cute, right? Gotta love the wonders of accessories. Easy, stylish and affordable.



Check out this featured scarf here (also available in additional color ways):

No comments:

Post a Comment