Monday, January 28, 2013

My Namesake



Every time I pass the above photo in my hallway, it makes me smile. This Kodak moment captures my aunt, Eileen Donovan, with her studly date at her 1968 Senior Ball. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to meet my beloved namesake, but her spirit and spunk are definitely running through my veins. One way I know this to be true? The fact that she is wearing bright yellow heels with her daisy embroidered dress. This pop of color represented on her tootsies is cheerful and whimsical ~ two attributes that I aim to express through my personal style, interactions and more!

Needless to say, I am honored to share the same name as this wise woman and I am inspired to carry on her fun-loving ways every day. 

Food for thought: who inspires you?





No comments:

Post a Comment