Friday, January 25, 2013

Staying Hydrated


I thought I would mix it up & write a blog entry featuring a different kind of an accessory. As an active gal, one of my goals for 2013 has been to drink more water. Due to this, I have had a water bottle by my side on a daily basis. But, I have to admit... Only 25 days in and I am getting a bit bored with this beverage! 

Fortunately, a fellow Beachbody fitness team member recently introduced me to the ingenious water bottle, the CitrusZinger, represented in the above image (thank you, Langley!). Place half of a lemon, lime or clementine at the bottom of the water bottle. The juice from the fruit is then infused in your water for a refreshing citrus experience! Isn't that brilliant?! The product design is even on trend with the neon color accents. Convenient, healthy and trend-right. All good things.

Drink up and enjoy!



Learn more about the CitrusZinger here:

Additional Zinger Products include AquaZinger, VodkaZinger (!) & SaladZinger: 

No comments:

Post a Comment