Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mantra Magic

After a hiatus, I am back and ready to share more eye candy with you! So, let's get this (arm) party started...

As many of you know, I am a sucker for a motivating quote, comforting prayer or inspiring word. When a certain message moves me, you will be sure to find it displayed in my apartment or included in one of my social media posts. 

That being said, you can only imagine how amazed I was when my cousin and fellow accessory fan, Kate, recently posted this photo on Instagram....


Two of my most favorite things: jewelry + meaningful words = magic. Hello, MantraBands!

MantraBands are gold, silver and rose gold bracelets inscribed with uplifting messages, as pictured below... a literal fashion statement ;) They serve as gentle reminders, such as "this too shall pass", "blessed", and "smile, breathe and go slowly", just to name a few.


The icing on the cake is that MantraBands' designs are "made with love" as stated on their website. Heartfelt through and through.


Choose your Mantra here:

No comments:

Post a Comment