Thursday, February 28, 2013

Classic with a Twist



My personal style motto should be: "classic with a twist." I become quite excited when I find an accessory that shares both timeless and current design details. 

An example of this is pictured above ~ Gap's Leather Stripe Tote. The clean lines, brown leather and minimal hardware make for a traditional bag. Yet, the pop of bright orange, which is in line with this season's neon trend, makes a bold statement.

So, if I am "classic with a twist," what are you?  



Click here to view this bag in additional color ways:

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black strapless bodycon dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete