Saturday, August 18, 2012

"Be Creative. Be Confident. Be You."



Last week while I was in New York City, I stopped by the Chloe + Isabel headquarters in the trendy Tribeca neighborhood. My visit included a meet and greet with the talented head office team who offered a glimpse into the design process. A highlight was my one-on-one chat with our fearless C + I leader, Chantel Waterbury (pictured above, on the right).

Chantel and I share an alumni connection through SCU (we are both grads of the Retail Management Institute) and of course, we're both jewelry fanatics. She is an inspiring, down-to-earth, hands-on expert in the jewelry biz. Her passion for the product and the people is contagious. As a seasoned retail pro, she champions her merchandisers as entrepreneurs. The Chloe + Isabel mission statement, "Be Creative. Be Confident. Be You." aligns with her clear vision that dynamic, confident women can grow their personal businesses, bolstered by multiple company resources. It's a "win-win" proposition for all involved, success breeds success as the C + I buzz is growing across the country!

The company is not just about gems and jewels - its focus is also on personal development. Leaving the office, I was energized and proud to be a part of the Chloe + Isabel community. With Chantel at the helm, we have a role model who is steering us in the best direction!



Learn more about Chantel: 

Visit my personal C + I boutique:

Track all things stylish by "like-ing" my Facebook page:







No comments:

Post a Comment