Saturday, July 21, 2012

Birds of a Feather



My Chloe + Isabel jewelry gig is fun! Not only am I crazy about the product, but sharing it with dynamic women at my trunk shows uplifts me.

One recent C + I highlight is the arrival of the "Birds of a Feather" collection. I have been curious to see this latest C + I installment so I could choose some treasures. Once the styles were unveiled on the website this past week, I was impressed to discover that the feather-theme design has been dramatically expressed across the multiple product categories.

A personal "must have" piece from this summer refresher delivery is pictured above: the Sculpted Feather Hinged Cuff. This bracelet makes a bold statement from afar, while up close the intricate textured details come to life. The gold plated finish also allows for easy mix and match with additional accessories. 

Continue to spruce up your look with novel accessories, my fellow fashionistas... As they say, "birds of a feather flock together"!


Explore C + I "Birds of a Feather" Collection:





No comments:

Post a Comment