Friday, March 16, 2012

A Wee Bit O' Green



Wearing green on St. Patrick's Day is a non-negotiable for me. Always has been, always will be. Not only is it a festive way to pay tribute to my Irish heritage, but it is also a preventive measure from getting pinched. According to legend, sporting a piece of green on March 17th makes you invisible to leprechauns that will pinch you if they see you. 

You may now be wondering, "how can I fashionably keep the leprechauns at bay?" A solution is to add Stella & Dot's "Serenity Stone Drops" (as pictured above) to your St. Paddy's Day look. These Emerald Isle hue earrings uplift an outfit in March and beyond. I don't know about you, but I think this accessory find is jig-worthy.

Whether at a pub or a parade, enjoy a fun-filled, pinch-free holiday! 

I will leave you with one of my favorite Irish blessings...

"May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."




The link to the featured Stella & Dot's earrings:






No comments:

Post a Comment